Now, who doesn’t love a yummy sweet chocolate pudding? This one will be liquid and cold and low fat! No baking, no coking, just a little heating! Easy to make and delicious to eat. Guy I tried it and taste no better than normal chocolate puddings!
- 1/3 cup Light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 2 12-ounces cans of fat free evaporated milk
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp semisweet chocolate chip
- Plus some more for topping
- Whisk the light brown sugar, cornstarch and salt in a heavy-bottomed pot. Whisk in the evaporated milk and egg whites until well combined.
- Cook over medium-light light, whisking constantly, until the mixture bubbles and thickens, aproxx 10 minutes. Remove from heat, add in 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Transfer 1 cup of the mixture in a medium bowl.
- Add in the white chocolate chip and the remaining 1 tablespoon of vanilla and stir until chips melt. Add the cocoa powder and the semisweet chocolate chips to the pudding and stir until chips melt.
- Divide the chocolate pudding among dishes and top with vanilla pudding.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 2hours.
- Chop some chocolate chip on top and serve cold!
How amazing life would be these, you could simply make them in large quantities and keep then refrigerated and have one whenever you want!